We are excited to bring you 20 breakout sessions designed to appeal to Girl Scout Volunteers of all experience levels, mainstage speakers, and an opportunity to connect with volunteers and staff from across our council. Click here to view our schedule for the day and download this worksheet to select your top choices for workshops you would like to attend.
Click here to view our list of sessions, descriptions, and intended audience.
What if I cannot make it to this event?
- We are so sorry to miss you! Check out our Volunteer Experience team in gsLearn for additional training opportunities! We hope to see you in 2025.
When will registration open?
- Registration will open in February 13th. Use our workshop planner to help plan your day and make registration easier!
How much are tickets?
- Tickets are $18 per person.
Who can attend?
- We welcome all registered, background checked volunteers to join us! This event is not just limited to Troop Leaders, Co-Leaders- all volunteers are welcome to join!
- All cancellation and refund requests must be received in writing (email) before March 15th, 2024 at 5:30 PM EST. You will receive confirmation via email if the request has been approved. If the program is cancelled due to weather, low registration numbers or other unforeseen circumstance, you will be notified via email to the email listed at the time of registration. Plans to reschedule, postpone, or cancel the program will be included in this email. All registrants will be given the option to reschedule (if option is available) or receive a refund at the time of cancellation. Refunds may only be credited to the credit card account used at the time of purchase.
How do we get to the event?
- We chose Tallahassee as one of the most central points in our council. We do recognize that some of you will be traveling to join us at this event. We are currently working on a hotel block, and details will be available to attendees before registration.
Once I complete my registration, can I change my break out session selections?
- Please use the workshop planner to pre-select your session choices and secondary choices. Once your registration is complete, we are not able to make changes.
Questions? Feedback? Please reach out to Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Spring Volunteer Conference.”